Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My First Table Topic



Engr. Jessimer Enriquez the table topics of the evening was given the authority or freedom to give some challenge task one of that is he has a preferred question to be answered to the chosen according to him. I'am the third person he was calling, I thought he did not called me because I'am new babe in the club but called me. I did but I'm failed the reason I'm not confident has an error of to Ah as per Engr. Charlo and 1 repeated word. The lesson I have learned is it must have an extra or practice anything. This was my unforgetable moments of my journey and learning English speaking. My goal is to become a good speaker someday in delivering the word of God in Church. I pray to God that he gave what I want according to his will.


I'am amazed all the new member and the old one what he did but I know he also did what I did but it did not compared to me because most of them are Davao Light Scholar in me I'am only stranger he humble but thats is true.

Listed below are the following I'am admired.
1. Ed Tan
2. Arvin Capul
3. J. Enriquez
4. L. Apalisoc
5. Leo Lungay
6. J. Pascual


I hope someday I'am admired also to the newly

No comments: