Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Seminar at CESEEP and Lakwatsa

I'm weak up at 5:30 a.m. very excited to go to CEBU for my trainings but as I check the weather their have a little rain without knowing that while I'm sleeping with my love one and my two kids the rain come due of the sound of the aircon thats why I did not hear the dreaf of the rain. My wife suggested that I'am going to wear my old pants so in order that the pants that i am to use will not be dirty hehe what kind of english very funny..

Together with Mart Navales we depart from Davao light Panabo Office at exactly 7:30 am.
still rain at the airport after we ride on the CC liner bus the we walk going to the airport were we meet sir Art Milan.

we depart from the airport to cebu at 9:25 then arrive at Cebu Mactan airport at 10:25 am.

We ride taxi going to Oftana suite with at fare of 200 pesos. We eat our first Lunch fronting oftana suite with Sir Roger Pitogo, Mat and me.

We take our relax in the rm 308. then at 2:30 pm. we depart to SM a double ride first we go to the crossing near Jollibee in then again ride ala canter jeep 21a.

I buy my pasalubong to my wife and two kids. then move on back to the room. at 6:30 pm.

now at present i'm in the internet at exactly 10:34 pm and 45 seconds.






No comments: