Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My New Compaq Laptop

Last February 10, 2009 7:30 in the evening at South Gaisano mall welcom, I bought my first Laptop a Compaq under Hp, it cost 27, 500 pesos not including the OS( operating System). I prepared to buy the newest one of Compaq the 12.2 inches costing 33 thousand plus, but because of money constraint I would go to q840 compaq but I'am not saying that its old model, compaq 840 also a good equivalent of core 2 dou since the processor is Amd turion 2.1 ghz, 1 g ram and 250 hardisk drive.

The big reason why I buy Laptop even I have already a Desktop computer for the purpose of.
1. I can work my online business anywhre I go, or at home anywhere.
2. My wife can also work of her new website.
3. For back-up if needed.
4. If my desktop computer would be deffective.
5. I can use at church if ever our church would buy projector.
and many others.. as of now thats all folks..

No comments: