Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2009 Company Team Building at Talikod Island




Last June 13, 2009 Saturday. It was a fabulous day as we had an activities team building at Talikod Island I forgot the specific name of the beach. We had an exclusive boat good for us as separate team in the north. We called as Island hopping because at first after the three enjoyable game that we had and a very sweet viand we go around the Talikod Island. It was my first time that I could see what's in the back of the small Island which includes also site seing the most expensive resort in the Samal Island Owned by Floureindo sorry I forgot the name. All I can say is that I forgot my routine jobs in focussing the beauty of God's Creation.

No comments: