Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

At Last By Brother Got His Diploma

The key to success begins here... no matter what barriers along the way of our journey as the student the time has come is very near.. today My brother Jermie the fourth son of my parents successfully graduated of his course Bachelor of Science and Civil Engineering.. and next year if God is willing another engineer of our family born hehehe yabang.. my family, cousin, Jermie friends are witnessing on His graduation Lots of picture are taken.. hehehe I'am the photographer. After the graduation done we have a salo salo at times beach one of the nice restaurant in the ecoland along sea shore. Then together with my kids and wife we go to Gaisano mall buy t'shirt and pants of my kids preparation for their Christmas party next was going home.. Thanks be to God for His devine protection. Success is not what others do to us but in us who do to achieve our goal.

No comments: