Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Preaching ON What's so special About Christmas

Today is my meaningful and fruitful day it is because I'am sharing word of God at Tulalian church. It's my first time that I'am preaching word of God to the congregation. My topic from rick warren free tools entitled " What's so Special About Christmas" I'am not so prepared because those topic that I'm going to share is for the youth instead but for the reason that cannot be avoidable by God's Grace it was very successful everyone was bless. Because sometimes we tend to forgot the meaning of Christmas we our sorrounded by many activities in the month of December like party, bonus, recieving gifts etc. but the true meaning of Christmas Why are so very Special is God came to Earth, God became a man, God Died for us, and Became " Jesus is Lord" I do hope that this month of December those word will be embeded in our mind why Christmas is so special.

No comments: