Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sony DSC-W330 That I bought from Internet Business



I just bought my new Sony Camera DSC-W330 amounting 10,500 pesos at 8telco Victoria Plaza. This is my first camera that I bought due to some reason that we needed it, so I just got this phone. The money that I bought this camera is from our sandal business and internet business. The reason behind why I buy this camera because I love pictures  for me it reminisce the past. soon I will be posting the actual picture taken from this camera.. as of now because I'am in sleepy mode that all I can see to my new Sony DSC-W330 cyber shot camera.. congratz...

As a brotherly advise before you buy please check first in the internet what is the prize.. it a big learning for me because I agreesively buy without checking first in the internet what's the actual prize.. but its okey we must learned from our mistakes...lol

No comments: