Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 21, 2011

Photography Seminar and Trainings



We end last Saturday (February 17-18, 2011) the 3 days photography seminar and trainings, we meet every day from 5 pm to 8 pm for 2 days and on Saturday at 5:30 to 10 am the actual, where we apply all that we have learned from lecture and at the same time we submit a two picture, the people at the park picture and the nature at the park picture for contest and for correction, critics etc. I can't imagine that one of my submitted picture won in the first place the people at the park. That seminar was my great privilege and honor because, I having my alpha 200 sony

camera for three months now I did not maximize the operation, I wanna thanks to the company for giving me this wonderful opportunities as well as the one who spent his time to teach from his experience.

No comments: