Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Matin-ao Resort with my family

I'm  tired driving our toy car kia pride today from Panabo City to Municipality of New Corella its about forty nine kilometer away from our home, a cemented road upto to main road of new corella but its a gravelled road from the streamer of Matin-ao Inland resort. The place is so good having four separte swimming pool, have a wide parking area, lots of cottages, every swimming pool has a covered for the sun cannot penentrate when sunny day, its only 30 pesos per head, if you bring your own drink you pay forty pesos per case and two hunded pesos for a litson baboy.. My two kids ziv and zeki are enjoyed very much even they won't going home. Though its a rainy day we are so happy and enjoyed bonding with my family playing my kids and teaching them how to properly swim. 

No comments: