Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Attending Impact World Tour at Tagum City

Today me in my wife, my daughter's, including my sister gang, mama Norms and Papa Ruds attending Impact World Tour at Tagum City held at Southern Baptist Church near Gaisano Mall Tagum, I'm so excited before the said date, I don't know what's the activities, I heard it was a leadership seminar for youth department, equiping or discipleship but its only the introduction of IWT plan this coming February 2012 next year, but  before it would happen their are lots of preparation, like praying, working to make it happen and most important the  financial support or pledges for local. As I heard when the founder said Mark Underson, I learned a lots from him, the important of youth today's, they are capturing each young people relevant ways using elements of the culture itself to deliver the message of Jesus. Which is the best ideas that i ever heard. I committed financially to support, computer admistration, youth department and discipleship.


No comments: