Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 6, 2009

Wifi Connection At Empoy's Grill



History of my laptop on his first wifi connection at Empoy's Grill Panabo City near UM school. While I'am alone in my house, I'am wanting to hang-on, one thing that pops up in my mind is to test my laptop using wireless connection called wifi. I first go near Do dine restaurant but it didn't happen the store is 5 minutes to close, secondly going to Jollibee but wifi not available and luckyly at Empoy's Grill restaurant and its free no password needed. So I decided to post many of my blogs and site while eating the specialty chicken barbeque ang sarap sayang wala yong family ko two of kids together with her mommy at Davao attending the first birthday of her cousin. ohhhs its 9:oo am I gonna go to home I forgot to off my desktop while downloading hillsong mp3.. that all.. muah.

No comments: