Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 15, 2009

My First Car

Following God's will me and my family is not so easy.
If you don't mine a year ago after we vacate to other house where nearest to my work. we have a little struggle and danger, because every sunday we only use my motor to travel to my hometown the purpose is to attend worship service and at same time mingled with my cousin and parents until we come a point to by a car, days, months at last God's answered.

Today August 15, 2009 we buy a car a Kia Pride very cheaper compared to my company motor cycle much costly. For that I give praises and honor to God for giving me this blessing though its very simple but for me and my family trait as most expensive and most luxirious car hehehe.

If I have lots of time I would tell my story and very unforgetable story before I buy my new car.

that all my carabao english...

No comments: