Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Mama's 56th Birthday Celebration

Today me in my family travel to my hometown with my new ehimmm car to attend the birthday celebration of mother her 56th birthday at Tulalian Church.The reason why the celebration was not held at my mother's house instead at church because its is also a prayer meeting with another birthday celebrant their a kid one of the church members. The Speaker was pastor Alabado and I'am bless with his message from God its all about the spring of life etc. Also my mother sing a visaya christian song because she promise herself that if her birthday will exact of the church service she will sing.

My wish to my mama that God will give her lots of birthdays to come, blessing her business, good health, spiritual strength so that she can stand firm in times of difficulties and problems whatever comes. that's all kay katugon nako og nahurot na akong eningles muah..




No comments: