Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 24, 2009

10 Reasons Why Christians Do Not Make His Own Cell Group

One of my batch and G12 invited me to attend a church activities launching and commissioning at The Harvest Church. The preacher on that service was pastor Noel Alquino. He imparting us about the 10 reasons why

a christian do not make his own cell group. While I'am listening since I have no ball pen that time I exercising my memory to memorize whatever things he spoken.

1. Not born of God
2. They think that the are not gifted to the ministry
3. Has Hidden sins
4. Not healed emotionally
5. Love money more than God
6. Win family first to Christ before committed to the ministry
7. Fear of man
8. Afraid to handle responsibilities
9.

Sorry I forgot the no. 9 in no. 10 is very different from no. one to nine its all about submission to authority.
10. Submit to your leader.

That's all the nine or ten reasons, as I evaluating it to myself all the list I think its very true. I do hope that it is an eye opener to all of us a Christ believer.

No comments: