Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Seminar On Emceeing and Hosting also Speech To Connects





It been a great opportunities that I can attend the most, the great seminar that I ever attend in my whole life almost everything that I looking for.

Last September 4 and 5, 2009. I've been leaving again my routine job to attend the seminar on Emceeing and Hosting and speech to connect in the next day. The Lecturer, the pastor, the teacher, the molder,the builder on emceeing no other that Sir Butch Albarracin to give a little background about him just follow the links.
We are total of fifty persons attendees from different companies and government, hosted by PMAP davao chapter. the president is Ate Jane lee.
I've learned a lots from this seminar, I thought its only a seminar but as I look at the banner inside the convention hall its seminar and workshop. whither I like it or not I had done three carabao speeches infront of the crowd. but the most important was the seedlings given to the facilatator. Seedling of how to emceeing and hosting with speech that connect. Aside from that I received a two hundred dollars as reward hehehe that's a fake dollars the picture on the dollar is Sir Butch Albarracin he gave as remembrance. And also certificate and taking a lots picture.
All I can say is that the seminar is very unique full of joy, I never felt sleepy during the activities I always laugh, wonder etc. thanks davao light for giving a free fees on seminar.

No comments: