Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 2, 2009

Educational Field Trip At Malagos Garden Resort

My eldest son Ziv has an educational field trip at Malagos Garden Resort calinan today. Yesterday I made my emergency leave charge to my vacation leave to make all my family will go together to this educational field trip. To tell you what happen in Malagos Garden

Resort at first As I thinking about Malagos Garden resort its all about garden etc. but as we in the hall together other school with the same activities are enjoying the educational it seems much happy as we listen and learned from the facilatator of Malagos Garden Resort, from different birds with its different skills. Just imagine the bird could shot the ball in the ring, could clean waste basura to trashcan, could pick money from your hand or even can drive a revised bike and many others that your kids amazed even me. What happening my family today could not paid by money, we are enjoyed so much thank you Lord for the safest travel.

No comments: