Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ziv On His Kinder 1 Graduation Day

Days, hours, minutes, second without notice that my eldest son finished his kinder 1 last march 17, 2010 at Faith Kiddie school panabo city. From the start of his schooling up to this day I have lots of experience specially to her mommy who always their beside in and out of his school, also my youngest son zeki, I cannot imagine

time has too fast but now I'm relax why because I have no more busy time to bring  my son to the nearest cement road where her mommy and zeki is also riding at my motor hehehe we are 4 person and a single motor its dangerous but thanks be to God in the highest who always protect me from any harm and danger. By the way my son ziv receives lots awards four ribbon and one medal
if you ask me what those awards? is most dependable, most active, most courteous, and graduation ribbon, what about the medals hehehe funny everyone are given. Indeed I salute my son though he did not receive the highest honors but this is not too late its a nice starting point, while I watching my kids on the stage I always watched him face to face in he is very happy looking at me very much happy looking at Him by giving 100 percent support that's my kids are looking for hehehe lots of looking words. For that I give all the glory and honor to God for giving me a happy family "I Love You Lord".

If I'am the person give my kids an award I will give them of the following
1. Best artist - because he always drawing oh his pad instead abc letter of even his name.
2. Best in computer gamer - His mind always think games at the age of 3 he knows how to play games in the computer even without my instruction.
3. best in memory - all his classmates he knows the name even the pastor and the motor driver.
4. best in sports - at the of four years old he knows how to drive a bicycle without the balancing in now he has new bike an big bike good for 6 to 7 years old. He always wake early in the morning to scrolling in our subdivision using his bike.
5. Most Loving - we always hug and kiss in say I love you papa and mommy.
and many more... that's I'm very proud

No comments: