Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 26, 2010

First Day In Abaca Business

do not live your life and family in one income only. Me in my wife always planning another source of income, coz my rule as a head of my family is I never never depend my family on one income, my job every 15 days we receive money instead its only a sidelines.
That's why everytime my family got a chance to go to others place we thinks a ways we could have a business. And now is the harvest time, its our first day of business as abaca buy and sale, at night market here in our heart of the city. After my jobs at 5 pm. I quickly going home to get our stock slipper in we sale at night market with my wife as the manager hehehe. This first day of business in only two hours because the rain going down we receive half of my day salary that's not bad.
I do hope that God will provide and bless our small business.


No comments: