Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 4, 2010

Newly Latitude E6400 Laptop

Just this week June 2, 2010(Wednesday)I received the Latitude E6400 laptop given by the company where I worked. As promise By our overall head of Engineering that all Distribution Engineer must have their own laptop to make more productable to in every areas when making design or in dealing with external customer. I praised God for this opportunities that I have my own laptop its free as long as I'am permanently worked. For me its a big advantages because from now on I can make design outside in the office because the company has a plan to have a stand alone program to make ease to give an cost estimate to the customer aside from that we can able to do as most given time controlled by me hehehe and I can able to worked at home if I want. For that I want to express my heartfelt thanks to the company and to the one whose brilliant ideas inspire us...

No comments: