Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My New emachines note book laptop

Last June 15, 2010 I bought my another laptop because my first laptop compaq was sold to my parent for a low low cost its only 15,000 pesos. The reason why I bought a new one and sold my first laptop is I want a small laptop that I can carry anywhere without worrying the weight, secondly because I have a new issued DELL laptop its a big one from the company where I worked also I want my sister has a laptop also coz she is an IT student. For now I have one desktop and two laptop. If you ask me about emachines notebook its very handy that I can carry everywhere I go I can blog using my unlimited smart bro or I can connect wifi if available by the way  the cost of emachines was 16,900 pesos only having 1 gig ram, 1.66 ghz, and then 160 hardisk drive. As I observed I can used within 8 to 9 hrs. unplug to the outlet. I want to thank God for giving me a new emachines notebook I do hope that I can used to His glory as well as my internet business as a secret blogger.

No comments: