Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 2, 2011

GN Invited Me As One of the Speaker


 Last December 27, 2010 GN Youth Camp invited me as one of the speaker to their theme Awake Ye Youth; Keep Moving. Thanks to the GN officer for the trust and challenges , trust in the since that I'm not a pastor nor experience like this a larges crowd, also challenges because for me its not easy to make outline but thanks to God's wisdom and the power of internet. Two months ago I had pressured preparing for this event until a day before the youth camp I finished my outline. I just wanna thanks to God's for His moving upon sharing God's word after my speaking I heard A lot of positive feedback. This another achievement that I've done before the year 2011. It's how capable we are but how we defend on God to move upon sharing His word.


No comments: