Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

House Needs An Extension for my kitchen

Three and one half years from now my rent to owned house will be fully paid but before that happened I need to have a house extension for my kitchen since my house was so small so like nest of the bird just kidding. Right now I have three kids and we almost standing while sleeping at night hehehe.. and my kitchen was like only two by two meters which include the washing area, the refregerator table and cooking, we only eat at the sala, we do not eat at the same time. That's is why me and my wife pursue our planning to have an extension for our kitchen instead after we fully paid. We start our house extension last January 17, 2011 and will be finished this coming saturday January 22, 2011 If God's willing.I do hope that after the house extension successfully we can eat together at the same time with my family because the family eat together we last forever and ever amen..  thank you Lord for all the bountiful blessing the you showered as in my family..

No comments: