Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Better late than never Ah Counter Experience

Last Thursday July 24, 2008 we had a toastmaster meeting. At the program my task was to report all Ahs. since I'am a new babe in the toastmaster again did not do well but at least I try my very very best.

Here's is my prefered speech but it did not work well.

"it is difficult to keep quite, if you have nothing to say"

Fellow members and most welcome guest good evening.
Most of us did very well this evening. and I'am please to be the ah counter of tonights meeting.
My job is to help you to cure your bad habits of making "Vocalize pause". they are like these ahs, er, um etc. These unnecessary annoying words and sounds the are so called Ahs.

So I collect and keep all your ah I hear you make.

I have listed here..

Toastmaster got 11 ahs and 2 repeated words... until the end.

If you read above.. you wonder where the word comes from, to tell you frankly and Honesty all of that was from internet using google search..

"None stop passion to grow"

No comments: