Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fighting to Championship



weewww! very discouraging day we did our very best to win the game but it didn't happen specially to me who lacks of confidence and full of negative thinking thats why I'am in internet right now searching a free books how to be confidence, every time I make i move to shot the ball in it didn't I'a discourage why why?

During the first half of the game we did the best move but it sudden have a low score due to the 3 points shot of my oponents until the last half.

I know God has purpose of everything why we lost the game, before the game start God has already a result.

At the end of the game we are so very low see have a self pity.

Its my prayer that God the creator of everything the author and finisher of my faith gives me the confidence not the basketball itself but for my day to day activities specially in serving to him.

No comments: