Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Highest Good

Highest Good that was the Title/Theme for this night meeting and its very nice Theme which relate of the whole meeting. My task was the invocation and Pledge of Allegiance, same as usual there are lots of buttefly inside of me but praise God I make it even though not very well but I tried. My friend brother/Pre Leo Apalisoc ask me if i'm okey to be a Ah's accounter because the one assigned was not around but I frankly told him that better next time.

Eric T. Camerino Deliver his Speech Project No.2 He did very very well that can encourage everyone specially in the new babe in toastmasters club. He gave his wonderful testimy from time he started entering the toasmaster.

Arnel D. Bersabe He is the one of the Table topics Master of the evening. Everytime table topics start I always felt nervous because thats the you speech without preparation of impronto(spelling for corrections) speech. He did very tremendous why! he made very unique he a picture pick somebody from toastmaster member what they can say about that picture.

Toe of the line was the Idiomatic expression of the day it means abide by Leo Apalisoc.

"Highest Good" run the race, step forward, attending toastmaster is just like running toward the goals because you are toasting someone and correcting if you making some wrong grammar or mis pronuciation.

No comments: