Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 9, 2008

iiee seminar

Last October 2, 3, & 4, 2008 I'm attending 13th Southern Mindanao Regional Conference at Grand Men Seng Hotel Davao City. It was unprepared for me because Checai of Safety Department Call me at IP phone that I'm also the representative from panabo together with
My Co worker Dilbert Bingil.


During those days I learned a lot from different presentor and a product demo. Its an additional info for me because a lots of changes on the electrical environment.

All in all I could say that Its a very important as an Electrical Engineer to upgrade what was learned from the past and looking forward what is ahead so that we can anticipate the unforeseen events.

No comments: