Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My New House

September 14, 2008 were we transfered from my homeland to my new house located at Monica Homes New Visayas Panabo City.
At around 1:30 in the afternoon of the said date after going to church both me in my family are very busy putting all my
things to My Lolos Canter then we finally got to my new home at around 3:30 pm. and I said to my self How great is my
God. why? because he ordered everything that I need. I deciding relocate when I come to point that I always sleeping in my office due
of very far from office to my old house its 31 kilo meters aways then that time we are so very busy making work order because
of the deadline but secondly thats already my plans with my wife that after 3 years we must transfer near were I work.








My New House





No comments: