Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My First Table Topics Masters


I'm shock when I open the email in I read the toastmaster program.
When I'm looking my name written in the program as Table Topics Master of the
evening.

That very moment I'am starting to prepare but I don't what I'am going to do.
what the first I move is to read the toastmasters manual and secondly
I'm looking to the internet all related to Table topics master role.

During those days because I have more than week to prepare since the
scheduled was postpone and I'am so happy.


Here is it my prepared table topics session.


Fellow toastmaster and most welcome guest good evening.

For the benefit of the guest and new babes like me.
Table topics session is Designed to provide respondents with the
experience, in and develop expertise impromptu speaking.

It has twofolds purpose
first to give a members an opportunity to speak especially those
who are not listed on the program.
second to get members to learn to think and speak on their feet.

There are many ways in pattern table topics master do.
some give speaker a quotation to interpret.
Others read a letter/email and have speaker respond their openion.

But tonight I will be using those patterns.

so I read the quotation in I call someone to interpret.

Then i read also the part of DLEU board resolution the someone
give their openion.

after the speaker speech I'will always appreciate with thanks.

at the end.

I wanna thank you all the participants for your very intellegent answer.
you have experience to think and speak on their feet.

Fellow toastmaster and most welcome guest once again good evening.


The General Evaluator TM Eric Camerino evaluate me.
1. I have no introduction he says that we need the introduction so
that the listeners have time to prepare herself.
2. I have a nice and prepared topic.
3. he amazed of my dedication of attending the toastmasters meeting
thought I'am too far or long distance but then I always the first come
at the meeting.

For the language evaluator.
I have many errors most of them are verbs agreement.


While I'am proceeding to my homeland at Monica Homes Panabo City.
I'am praising and singing to God for what he has done in me
though I'm not deed very well but then I try, he gave me wisdom and courage
to pursue my dream to become useful in his kingdom someday.

No comments: