Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Adventure in Maputi San Isidro Davao Oriental









Me and my family including her relatives got a chanced to visit at Maputi San Isidro Davao Oriental
Last October 31 to Nov. 1, 2008. It was a nice place were we gonna have to see the beautiful spot of mountain and seas that surround them. Sad to say I cannot able to visit one of the lake called cawa-cawa due of time constraint. Its four kilometer away from My wife Lola's house. But I did not missed the walk in river.

The purpose of that activities/event was to visit at cemetery were Lolo's of my wife buried for a long time.

I can say that what busy we are it is important to give time to our love ones who have there to lean on or have time to mingled.

No comments: