Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Word of honor


Word of honor is very important specially when the person/child you are talking is your kids.
After attending church service 30 km away from our home. I promised my son that if he never sleep while I driving my motor I give him a reward eating and buying kiddy meals at Jollibee but it so happen he started to sleep but because we had a promised he was trying to open his eyes even if we are in panabo very near na in the jollibee. That moment I felt mercy and sad how he loves jollibee I don't know what's jollibee secret even if I worked Jollibee for three years as part time job.

The lesson that I've learned time with your family is important not your wealth..

No comments: