Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Rainy day But does'nt stop My work

The rain does not stop my day to day activities. Yesterday my supervisor called my team mate to attend the seminar and then he told that all his scheduled activities for the next day will be given to me and I'am happy to accept though I have my prepared scheduled in which conflict but then I find a way to solve it, That is why I called to my customer to change the time to meet on site thanks they all grant. But I cannot proceed my work because of rain then I tried to borrow the emergency vehicle and thanks again my admin supervisor understand me. So I do survey in the morning from Growers and Dole request. In the afternoon I do pulong2 to the barangay so that they will know the requirements on how to avail the electricity, afterwards before 5 pm the last was final survey at Peda subdivision.

Before I'am going home I overtime a little bit because my TWA customer a proposed gasoline station, she badly needed the Final estimate on the next day.


I cannot imagine of what I've done today but its all grace from God all things work together for good. And its all has a purpose.. till the next..

No comments: