Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 8, 2008

Kids Christmas Party


If somebody ask me what is my favorite month my answer is December, it cannot be denied most of us. Because this is a month of giving and receiving. We receive our bonus or thirteen month pay, invited by lots of parties from company or even church party etc. not just receiving but also we give especially if you have lots of "kinugos" like me hehehe...

Yesterday December 7, 2008, was the company children Christmas party at Grand Menzeng Magallanes Davao City. My two kids receive a lots from the company toys, free tatoos, free raffles, free games, free snack, free ice cream, free vehicle for service and a lot more.

But before we will be going to the children Christmas party me in my family have been attending Church service at Bible Baptist Church at Panabo City. We cannot able to attend church service at Body of Christ La libertad Church because its too far from Davao, that's the reason why.

No comments: