Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Multiple seminar

Today I'am attending a multiple seminar where all answered my multiple questions. In the morning we have lecturer from Pag-big wherein we have a chance to know more about our future in terms of housing loan and salary loan that's one thing the question that I was brought out was that I can again have additional load even if I have a lot purchase loan the answer was it cann't be. The next was the SSS all about the benefits do's and don't. In the afternoon we have lecturer from philhealth the high lights is that if you are at the age 60 you are qualified all free which mean even you did not fee for there monthly bills you can avail all the benefits. Last thing was that the BIR the most interesting of all because we much longing why and what that the most of our deduction in our pay slip very much big.

I just wanna thank to the company through the iniative of the union officer and granted by the management to have this fantastic seminar its a great opportunity.

No comments: