Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christian Youth Reunion

I remembered when the time of my youth as member of Grace Nazarites Youth Camp, started at the age of 12 til 27. I encountered lots of experiences, happiest moments, and challenges though I'am not straight as active member because I become bad influence in barcadas til 21 years old but at the time when I'am back all was change with in me, I a'm totally active even I'am the Vice president hehehe hambogero... then that is the starting of my challenges and happiest moments and lots of christian friends I meet.

Yesterday after attending church service we have a youth reunion though its an unexpected but for me its a reunion almost of us are marriage except jojo and sha hehehe the long range MU.

Our past experience gives meaning to present. You can reminisce the things you love most, the time that you are satisfactory happy.. Tama ba akong english pataka rako.. at least nag english.

No comments: