Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 5, 2009

Emotional gifts that i recieved





Before our Christmas Day and Thanks Giving Day of our church me and My family are very busy preparing buying gifts and our own gifts as well, the result I cannot write again on this blogs anymore What I have now is to share my experience.

As I said before that Christmas is a time of giving and receiving. I received a gifts from the youth for me its emotional. To tell you they gave me a book and a Christmas Card with thoughts and thanks with encouraging word. For over one year I have been lecturing to the young people every Sunday though I'am not a pastor I never trained, but God gave me a passion to share the Good News.

One of my unforgetable moments during Christmas is that we have a ever first Family Bonding with open forums. Just happened after 12:01 a.m. of January 1, 2008. We usually have a prayer and sharing word of God by my father's but this time we have an open forums that everyone in the family has the opportunities to tell good or bad from our parents or even his brother or her sister. Luckyly the result was much good because our forums are very informative in frankly hehehe.


During our Thanks Giving Day our invited guest speaker was pastor Undo Malnegro. We have a lot of pakals 4 big pig was "tumba" after our lunch we have a friendly basketball game with prizes. We have lots of visitors from Tagum Church in our barangay.

No comments: