Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First visit at Maranatha Church with my Family

Tonight we meet new Christian Friends. After my work me in my family excitedly visiting one of the Church near in our subdivision the Church of my Kompare, I'm I long for, after we transfer here in our new house. But then lots of hindrances that's why we running til three months. Thank be to God for his guidance.

Tonight I've learned a lot from pastor's Bod Manliguez teaching. I want to expound each.
1. Righteousness and Imputed

  • There is no one righteous no not one. No one is righteous in this planet earth but if you are accepted Christ as personal saviour you are protected by his power through prayer and the word of God the Holy Bible.
2. Right Behavior
  • It is difficult to be a perfect of our own. ya that is true when we living in God's guidance we need a right behavior, what that is mean. Its composed of four the right thinking, right emotion, right actions and right sexual desire. We need to be alerted our minds thinking because all begins on how we think some Christian tend to that sense no one sees only God know what are you thinking. Second our emotion how we react or controlled our emotion in times of difficulties. Third our action, after we thinking it follows to our emotion the emotion to action. The last almost all of us the sexual desire, even Pastor's, Bishop, etc. are failed to this area and its the great armor of our enemy. As what I've said we cannot do all the things on our own we need Jesus to guide us and to gives us we wisdom so that we can follow his will.

No comments: