Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Unexpected Awards





Last week I received email from QHRD( quality human resources department ) that on January 14, 2008 will be having a Town Hall meeting and he gives special awards. As I look at on the listing I'am very happy that I'm included. I just first ask my self what is award why the company gives me an award in today's morning at 8:30 a.m. all my question are answered. The company will gives an award to those employees three years up to now did punch in late.


While I'am curious waiting the awards I said to myself what is the inside of that envelope/sobre I thought a cash but as I open is a gift certificate entitled a one SHIATSU or OIL MASSAGE hehehe very funny...

To end
In everything we do it for the glory of God not for a person..

No comments: