Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 24, 2009

28th Annual District Convention Toastmasters International District 75

Amazed unexpected event of my first time to attend the toastmasters international convention held at Marco Polo Davao last May 22, 2009 with its theme " Ordinary People Extra Ordinary Styles" they key note speaker was Bo Sanchez with his magic word of the day blessing and curse and ask me why....it was amazed me a lots first at last I did not always passing by marco polo now I totally sees almost everything what marco polo is. Secondly I meet Bo Sanchez in personal though we did not talked only in picture but it amazed me a lot wewwww. Thirdly the speeches of each participants from youth prepared speech contest chalenge me a lots, impromptu speech contest that wonder me a lots how they quick to think, humorous speech contest that smile a lots even sometimes I cannot understand what they are talking about but for the sake the person beside to do not amazed at me why I'am smiling hehehe, and last the International prepared speech contest that inspire me wonder me amazad me etc. etc. etc. what unexpected event I almost back out but I said to myself if they can why me....by the way the total attenders was, if I did not mistaken 309.

Grad every opportunity like me its all free why because paid by the company thanks Davao Light, Thanks myself the trying hard person though its not my word but I know at the end I will win lol. Thanks.. I want this for the purpose of my dream to become a good God's speaker.

Hope that this amazed unexpected event will be sealed in my heart, in my mind that everytime we have a toastmaster meeting we give not a double minded to attend but to encourage me to move on forward on the journey of communication as well as leadership. muahhhhh

No comments: