Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Effective Project Management Seminar





Five days I have been away with my day to day job to attend a Effective Project Management training and seminar from May 5-9, 2009 held at Davao Light Maa Training Center. There are 22 attendees from different department. This is done by the energetic and Intelligent facilitator Gilbert Morales. Indeed a very informative seminar and an eye opener for me with a result a very interesting to me til the last day of the said seminar, its all about how to manage the project. start from Defining the project, Planning, Execution, and delivery. One of the things I like the seminar is right now when I'm back in my work I can say that I can make an improve design and estimat to the specific project. I therefore conclude that without this seminar I reluctantly doing the same job as before that sometimes its success and sometimes it failed due to lack of the right guidance.

No comments: