Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 4, 2009

My 32 birthday and My kids 2nd birthday





Today is another special day for me and my family ever since, why may 4 is very special because its a tri-celebration My birthday, My kids 2nd son birthday, 5th anniversary of my married life. First and foremost I would like to give the honor and glory to my almighty God for another life that He have given, if I recalled, I encountered lots of difficulties, trial, challenges but then God would never leave He always beside me helping and giving strength. 2ndly another extension life of my sons the protection that my son never got to brought in the hospital that a big provision, Thirdly the success of my family its 5th anniversary in God abundant blessing that He has shower us financial, spiritual, and physical with a happy family that I dream on. I do hope more and more blessing to come and I always wanting to please God to become useful to His kingdom.

I never expected that today its a big celebration because me in my wife planning to have a simple salo-salo only, because we have something to buy this month and yet my wife cannot be stop to his plan to prepared, as a result I worry that no one could visit in our house but thanks my uncle bobong family and uncle undo family are in my house with emergency crew of the company where I work.

No comments: