Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Second Ah Counter Role

I did my second ah counter role in Dalight toastmaster club. The theme was The signs the toastmaster of the evening no other than Mark B. the young veterans move in the group. We learned a lots from different speakers from their view and mistakes.

Here is my prepared speech...

Fellow members and most welcome guest good evening..

There are 52 words signs written in the bible both old and new
testaments and one of my favorite verse is in the book of

Daniel 4:3 How great are his signs! and how mighty are his wonders!
his kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and his dominion is from generation to generation.


in tonight we have a great signs, a signs of progress to success..
why because tonight my duties is to note any word or
sound used as a crutch by anyone who speaks during the
meeting. Words may be inappropriate interjections. I also note when a speaker
repeats a word or phrase.


so I listed here no. of ah and no. repeated words sorted from highest to lowest
tm so and so commited 3 ah and 4 repeated words


Conclusion..
No one wants to fail, but one of the biggest signs to success is not avoiding
failure but rather embracing it. fellow toastmaster once again good evening.

No comments: